The blog post title is oh, so painfully true.
SORRY GUYS FOR MY ABSENCE. I was sick forever (with a bad cold and also with something that is totally legit called “Senioritis”) and these weeks have just FLOWN by. Anyway, here are some bits of news:
- My Kickstarter campaign ends at 11:59 tonight! If you’d still like to donate, there’s a few hours left!
- I am, however, fully funded for this project! YAY! THANK Y’ALL SO MUCH!
- I’m leaving tomorrow for a spring break mission trip (I’m very excited) and will be starting on Kickstarter rewards when I get back. If you donated via Kickstarter, expect an email/some sort of communication from me in the next couple of weeks 🙂
- I’m currently waiting on the World’s Slowest Jump Drive to get session files for a couple of my songs and will be recording more vocals this afternoon. Getting close to finishing recording, and the songs will be ready to send off for duplication in just a few weeks!
- I RAN A WHOLE MILE TODAY WITHOUT STOPPING. (This is a HUGE accomplishment for me. I also registered for a 5K. I have a long way to go… Haha.)
So, yeah. There’s a few things. Later!